As church leaders, in our quiet moments, we may find ourselves wondering, "How are we really doing? Is our church making an impact in people's lives? Are they becoming more like Jesus?"
This new and long-awaited book reveals eight powerful discoveries based on a 1,000 churches that searched for the answers to these questions and more. Based on wide-ranging research and detailed interviews with the most effective churches, Move reveals proven principles and practices for helping people move forward on the path of Christ-centered devotion. It includes:
- A fact-based framework that sheds light on how people grow in Christ..
- Twenty-five high-impact catalysts that promote spiritual growth.
- Solutions for overcoming barriers of those who are spiritually stalled.
- Specific church activities that have proven effective in encouraging spiritual growth.
- Five leadership practices that are critical to building a church that inspires people to grow into fully devoted disciples of Christ.
This is a book you'll read now, study with your team, and refer back to again and again as you continue the all-important process of fulfilling Matthew 28:
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." (Matthew 28: 19-20)